Why use an Interior Designer when you can do it yourself?
If you’ve ever bought the wrong wallpaper or furniture that doesn’t quite fit in, you will know that choosing the right items can be more difficult than it looks – and mistakes can be costly.
It’s not just about finding things that look good and are the right size and shape. They must also fit the functionality and the budget, and work with existing pieces in the scheme to create the right effect.
An interior designer will help you achieve all this and more. They will work with you to create a harmonious and professional look that reflects your individual style and taste and helps set your home apart.
Whether you are looking for a one-off consultation to help point you in the right direction or for full project management, a designer can also help save you money by suggesting ways to get the best from your budget.
7 reasons to call in a professional
- An interior designer can help you achieve a special look that you may not have considered or would otherwise lack the confidence to try.They can suggest new possibilities for problem areas and show you how to use the space in your home to best effect.
- A designer can also make your home more functional, for example by finding ways to fit in additional storage or ideas to keep it clean and tidy.
- They will save you time and stress by dealing with builders and tradesmen on your behalf.
- Using a designer gives you access to a wider choice of products through their extensive list of suppliers. Many of these are unavailable to the general public.
- A designer will help save you money by choosing the best value products and services, avoiding costly mistakes and suggesting ways to achieve a high quality look on a smaller budget.
- They can also boost the value or your property by creating a professional and attractive scheme which presents it in the best possible light.
To find out more about how a designer can help you, contact Alison Fagan-Bird on T:0161 4315318.